Screen stays on while charging

bassrunner67

Reaction score
i have noticed that if my phone is charging and i miss a call the screen will not time out and turn off. has anyone else noticed this? do you think that it could hurt the screen for it to stay on for so long?

pilot25

Reaction score
I noticed this when it was in the dock. Then I thought that's the whole point of the dock. I would think it would cause burn in.

OP
B

bassrunner67

Reaction score
yea i did too. i guess i could see it with th dock i maybe but this is just with the mico usb plugged into the wall.....

denlem

Reaction score
Check Settings - Applications - Development - Stay awake. If it's checked, the screen will stay lit when charging. Uncheck and the screen will sleep.

lauriep

Reaction score
Somewhere on here, it was stated that the type of display does not cause burn in.

alew

Reaction score
Apps will keep screen on

My screen started staying on after I installed a bunch of apps. My "developer" setting for the screen was not checked. So if figured it was one of the apps. Fortunately, the first one I uninstalled did the trick. It was "SysTray Monitor" - and it sat in the top tray and gave constant data on the system operations. An interesting, but not necessary app.:icon_ banana: