Screen Protectors

dieselpowered

Reaction score
What screen protectors will you all be using on your Note 10 Plus (assuming you will be using one)

Does anyone have any experience with the Whitestone Dome protectors? I have seen some mixed reviews. My last probably seven phones have had Zagg on them so I thought I would look at something different.

Thanks in advance!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
What screen protectors will you all be using on your Note 10 Plus (assuming you will be using one)

Does anyone have any experience with the Whitestone Dome protectors? I have seen some mixed reviews. My last probably seven phones have had Zagg on them so I thought I would look at something different.

Thanks in advance!

I've installed a few on previous phones.. Not the S10+... IPhone and Pixel 2 XL and LG G7 and I totally love them.. They are higher priced but totally worth it for feel and with a great install.. Watch videos twice it looks complicated but it's really not once you follow.. There were some issues with them first batches on the S10.. I saw a video last night for Note 10 went flawless and was working properly with fps

S10+ Tapatalk

RoWilJr

Reaction score
Yep...going with Whitestone again. Had a few issues with it on my S10+, but after a few pics and email to them they sent me a replacement (free, believe it or not) and it's been perfect since. We'll see how it goes for my N10+

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Galaxy Note 10+ Whitestone Dome Glass & Ringke Case Compatibility

Whitestone Dome claims to be the most note-worthy tempered glass screen protector for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 & 10 plus. Using a LOCA glue based installation, it should be fully compatible with the in-screen fingerprint scanner too. Let’s go through the installation process together and put their claims to the test! We’ll also revisit how the Whitestone Dome Glass is holding up on my Pixel 3 and Note 9. If you’re in the market for a glass screen protector for your new Galaxy Note 10 or Note 10 plus, you definitely need to check this out!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 9 using Tapatalk

pool_shark

Reaction score
Glass screen protectors haven't worked well for me in curved screens with the cases I use, I went with this.

[3 PACK] UniqueMe Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus /Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ /Note 10 Plus 5G ,TPU Clear Soft Film [ Case Friendly] Touch Sensitive with Lifetime Replacement Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VGV1MK2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_Z7.ADb15QA56P

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+

pool_shark

Reaction score
If you apply them correctly they're pretty good. I didn't so I have a few small bubbles.
They do not adhere to the sides as well as I would like, but that's probably my application.

The s pen writes well on it, feels better than writing on the glass.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
If you apply them correctly they're pretty good. I didn't so I have a few small bubbles.
They do not adhere to the sides as well as I would like, but that's probably my application.

The s pen writes well on it, feels better than writing on the glass.
Nice though the bubbles would drive me nuts with my OCD haha. I'm still using the stock one til it scratches.

Note10+

pool_shark

Reaction score
Nice though the bubbles would drive me nuts with my OCD haha. I'm still using the stock one til it scratches.

Note10+
Understood. I may apply another one. I wanted to wait until I purchased more in case I screwed up the last one in the first pack.