Screen Protector

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
Get the InvisiShield from Zagg, but just for the screen, the rest is crap. I just installed mine.

vagabond251

Reaction score
I second the recommendation for ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD. Then again, I only have the screen protector but it has been great so far. It is reliable, doesn't interfere with touch sensitivity, looks good (I think), and if you get it at Best Buy they can put it on for you. I had someone put it on for the first time so they didn't charge but regardless he did a GREAT job. Obviously only let a competent, confident person do it but if done right they work great.

slammedVR6

Reaction score
I have an invisibleshield on mine as it works beautifully. I had one on my previous phones, (Voyager, Dare) and the both worked just as good. Just make sure you apply it carefully and don't touch the sticky side. They give you an application spray so the film is moist enough for you to slide it in place correctly.

I never get the full body cover though, I only use the screen protector. Should work well with the Seidio case I am waiting for!

MikeDroid

Reaction score
Motorola advises against a screen protector for it may affect touch sensitivity. You don't need one. It is impossible to scratch the screen. There are many videos out there showing people scratching keys hard against the screen and no, zip , nada scratches.

astevens54

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
It is impossible to scratch the screen.
I've seen the videos too and yet people even some in this forum have reported scratches. I have the Invisibleshield on mine and have no sensitivity issues what so ever. Also it helps keep down showing fingerprints.

tishabarr

Reaction score
I have small thin scratches on the upper right corner of my screen. I have no idea where they came from! Unless something in my purse scratched it. Anyway, now I'm thinking I should purchase a screen protector.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I use the verizon ones I got on launch day. Seem to work fine for me.

porschetinter

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone can give me the exact measurments for the Droid X screen protector I use and do paint protection for a living so would like to cut my own if someone would be kind enough to give me the exact measurments . Thanks

Jaken84

Reaction score
Display protector size

The ones I purchased for my droid x are 2 5/32 by 3 13/16 hope that helps

Jaken84

Reaction score
No problem what are you making them out just curious because verizon I paid 15 for 3 of them, I'm sure I could find a better deal online also I don't really care for the anti glare ones I bought.

porschetinter

Reaction score
Droid X cover

I use Venture shield premium for front paint protection on cars i figure its the same stuff the sell on Ebay and at Malls to cover phones the stuff is indistructable and works well on phones ive had i have pretty much covered most of the phones for people i work with .I have a Plotter and just cut them here at work. when i get my phone and am sure the measurments are right i would gladly send you some patterns for your phone for the info. thanks again. P.S the hard covers from the verizon store dont work near as well as this stuff in my opinion.

Reaction score
I'm looking to get a screen protector. I'm interested in what you guy's have to say about the Zagg. Is it worth paying the extra money, or should I just go for the cheap, generic brands?

jturner3988

Reaction score
Go to bestskinsever.com. These are the best I've seen and they last forever.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
Personally I have never used one ... I am concerned that they may effect the touch screen response.
I am pretty sure most of the Droids have gorrila glass anyway (I know the D1 does for sure). Google droid gorilla glass and you'll see why I never got a screen protector :biggrin: