Screen Lock Sounds/Audible Touch Sounds Low After Formatting Phone ?

tootsookay

Reaction score
last night i formatted my phone because there was a issue with it, and before my audible touch tones and screen lock/unlock sounds were pretty loud, and when i dial a number it was loud, now after the format its low. But i adjusted the volumes and there all high but all those things are low. i cant ever hear my phone lock and unlock when i try to. Can anyone help? i called verizon and they dont know.. :(

Thanks

ebxgsxr

Reaction score
hey, im having the same problem. Verizon went so far as to send me a replacement phone. but even the new phone is having the same problem. spent over 30 mins on the phone with them today & they said that that's just the way it is. but i went to my local verizon store, and found they had 2 Droids on display. one sounded normal with the audible screen lock. but then the 2nd one they had on display was just like mine.

if you or anyone has any other info on this, please share because it's just annoying. the phone operates properly, but just the screen lock sounds is really muffled...almost like the speaker is bad, but it's not. thanks.

DroidL1908w

Reaction score
I ran in to the same problem today when playing a song on my Droid 2. I noticed my screen locking, and phone dialing sounds were suddenly gone, after adjusting the volume for the song. Well, they weren't GONE, but the volume on it was extremely low. I could JUST BARELY hear the sounds if I held my phone up to my ear. I checked all my settings, but couldn't fix the problem with the available volume controls.

Found a fix though!

I found an app (free-lite version) called Audio Manager. I downloaded and started that, and found 6 slide bars. There is one labeled "System Volume." I turned that up, and it solved the problem.

turdbogls

Reaction score
i was under the impression slider sounds were under media volume....i could be wrong but i have the paid version and i have a night time mode where system volume is pretty high, and media volume is at zero and i have not unlock sound.

i dont even know what system volume is for???