Screen keeps flashing to home

rocketpod23

Reaction score
Hey guys. I've noticed something funny that my X keeps doing. Every so often ( a couple to 3 times a day), while I'm browsing the web, app market, playing a game, or anything for that matter, my screen will momentarily flash my home screen, and then go right back to the screen I was originally viewing. It will only flash the home screen for a split second, and then return to normal, so it isn't a serious concern, as long as this isn't a symptom of something more serious. I have installed only a few apps, but one that I slightly suspect is Zedge. I love the app, but am currently using a wallpaper (not live) from it, and am wandering if this is causing the issue. I'm using an unrooted phone, and have only tried the most elementary of troubleshooting so far.

Just wandering if anyone else has encountered this, and what the cause was found to be. I appreciate any help you guys could offer.

DABoccio

Reaction score
Me too!

I had Zedge on my phone at one time but do not any longer. I have also been having the same problem with my stock DX. Would love to hear of a fix for it.