Screen freezes after time-out

norangelica

Reaction score
Then I shouldn't worry

I fixed this problem, basicall you go to Verizon store or call to Verizonwireless Teck. support, they will reset (formated) the phone for you. after reset (formated) your phone will be fine. It happen because you download application, and some application doesn't correspondence with droid phone. that why.

So, is not that my phone is broken, I guess I coudl uninstall every aplication I've downloaded and then try one by one to check wich one is causing the problem right?

wonlee

Reaction score
actually, I reset the factory setting still breezeing, so, I changed to new one, and It never happen again.

wonlee

Reaction score
when did you buy exackly? when I try to get new one they don't want to give to me new one, I told them, even I fixed it happen again and again. they finaally give me new one, you have to teld them you resetted factory setting and doesn't work, and they they will give new one. you can refund or cancelled the plan before one month, but even little over 1 month, they will give you new phone. because mine was little over 1 month.

Siminm

Reaction score
ATK was the first app i installed (over a month ago)
I've since installed a ton of apps and today is the first time the black screen freezing occurred (twice)

I'm not convinced it's ATK that's killing the screen. Does anyone have a proposal for how we can all create a list of what apps we have installed when the freeze happens? That way when more and more people report the full list of their apps we can conclude which app causes it... if it's an app

Also -- quite important: I was NOT in a call, or after a call when this happened... i was texting if anything at all...

norangelica

Reaction score
Twittdroid might be the problem

In my case i just installed the ones I really needed so it wasn't that hard to check uninstalling one by one to see what happened. When I got read fo Twittdroid the screen stop freezing and it never froze again. I guess it was this app in this case...