screen wont work after time out?????

Reaction score
my droid is messing up and its making me sad. when the screen times out it wont come back on. the bottom buttons will light up but not the screen. i did a battery pull and it booted up normal but when i turn the screen off it wont come back on. help me!

OP
C
Reaction score
ok so now it is working. i installed beautiful widgets earlier today. has anyone else had this happen after installing bw?

backlash

Reaction score
I've had problems like that, but my problems started happening when I was using screeble lite. Now that I have removed screeble lite, it happens less frequently, but ti still happens.....................................usually when I have a lot of stuff queued up in Music Junk..........................or if I'm searching on Music Junk..............and playing music through btunes. Argh.

Ziffy

Reaction score
Sounds like a factory reset is in order! I was having a few issues, but didn't want to do the reset because I have too many things on it that referenced my sd card. I can't stand when you download an app and it puts folders on the card that make no sense. After a while you have no idea what goes to what!

Well...yesterday I got the dreaded "Damaged SD Card" error....so now I have nothing to lose. I just may bite the bullet and reset later.

Joy!

Z

OP
C
Reaction score
I've had problems like that, but my problems started happening when I was using screeble lite. Now that I have removed screeble lite, it happens less frequently, but ti still happens.....................................usually when I have a lot of stuff queued up in Music Junk..........................or if I'm searching on Music Junk..............and playing music through btunes. Argh.

as a matter of fact i was listening to music on btunes right befre it happened. i believe it could be the culprit.

Carson Vernon

Reaction score
Droid Eris Blackend screen

Is there any way you can solve this problem on your droid eris? My screens completeley black but my bottome buttons will all work i just cant see anything on the screen. It happened last night after i put some music on to my sd card i went up stairs and grabed some water came back and it was just black and i couldnt do anything please help.