Screen Capture

marsha12151

Reaction score
Never mind. Found it. *facepalm*

So help a buddy out....

Where is it? How do you do it?

I have DXTop - love it!!! but everything I can find about doing a screen capture just says - found it!

Well, I have not found it!

Thanks

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
knowing that DxTop can take a screen shot what are the chances of a stand-a-lone app to do this being developed? I don't want to use home... i have another home replacement I prefer but would love to be able to take screen shots without using the SDK.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
knowing that DxTop can take a screen shot what are the chances of a stand-a-lone app to do this being developed? I don't want to use home... i have another home replacement I prefer but would love to be able to take screen shots without using the SDK.

i'm hoping for the same thing. i have my home perfectly set up the way i want it with Home ++, and don't want to install DXtop just for screenshots. and for the life of me cannot figure out why the SDK method doesn't work in Win7. anyway, rant over. :)

stevier

Reaction score
On your home screen with dxTop activated, choose the context menu button (bottom, second-from-left), and choose dxTop. That's where all the settings are. :) Enjoy!