Screen Brighter when Charging?

jbsangel

Reaction score
Is Locale the only app that will allow me to put the screen to full brightness and never timeout when plugged in?

I know i can keep the screen on by checking the box under development, but whatever the screen timeout is set to, the screen will dim to minimum brightness in that time and go back bright when you touch the screen again.

I just want something that notices I'm plugged in, turns the screen brightness up and sets the screen to never timeout, and then goes back to some default or the original settings when I unplug, and I prefer not to spend the ridiculous $10 for locale to do it.

I have been using a profile app to quickly set these values but my problem is i jump up from the computer and grab the phone and FORGET to go back to my normal profile!

OP
jbsangel

jbsangel

Reaction score
found an app to solve this. power manager is free with ads or like $1 or $2 without ads and solves this problem. It hasn't been updated for some time and some of the features don't work on the Droid, but the feature I care about does work and it works better than Locale too. On Locale, the screen has to be toggled before brightness changes take effect. Not so with this app.