Scores App

boos1906

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm wondering whats a app that will text you scores of certain teams you have have selected? Thanks for the help guys.

OP
B

boos1906

Reaction score
Ok thanks for the reply. How do you do it with scorecenter. I have that app but didn't think it did that

OP
B

boos1906

Reaction score
Yes I have my favorite teams picked but it doesn't send me texts or anything. I have to open the app and look at the scores. Any ideas how to get it so it sends me alerts or text messages with the scores??? Thanks for the help guys.

HEMLOCK

Reaction score
I was a big fan of SportsTap until it quit working with the latest update! Using ESPN ScoreCenter now and its just as good, if not better.

Petey

Reaction score
Yes I have my favorite teams picked but it doesn't send me texts or anything. I have to open the app and look at the scores. Any ideas how to get it so it sends me alerts or text messages with the scores??? Thanks for the help guys.
You can go to ESPN.com and set up text alerts from the website for your favorite teams and even have general sports news texted.

strawman

Reaction score
Try LiveScore, it won't text you but it will send you a notification message in the notifcation bar and vibrate for options; start of game, scores and end of game. You can set up favorite teams or for specific games each week. I use it for the college and pro games in my pool so I'm notified everytime someone scores.