SBF of .602 won't boot

Jabbaj

Reaction score
hi, I had to SBF after I had problems with rebooting. I have tried several different stock roms but none let me get past the boot logo. furthermore I cannot boot into recovery mode. when I press home and then. power it just gets stuck at the boot logo. My RSD lite flashes seem to be fine. I am at a total loss.

I assume I need to wipe cache but I cannot do that without entering recovery, to my knowledge. I presently have sbf .602. I have 30.04 boot loader. anything that I can do to get this phone working would be great, whether rooted or not.

Thanks for help!!

leftspin

Reaction score
You have to hold home+power+camera to boot stock recovery, not just home+power. Flash the SBF and use that to wipe data/cache and you should be good to go

Last edited:
OP
J

Jabbaj

Reaction score
You have to hold home+power+camera to boot stock recovery, not just home+power. Flash the SBF and use that to wipe data/cache and you should be good to go

I thought it was just the home button but regardless it still doesn't boot up adding the camera button to the fray.

leftspin

Reaction score
I thought it was just the home button but regardless it still doesn't boot up adding the camera button to the fray.

It might be a hardware issue with the buttons then, that happened to me once. Were you noticing any problems with the buttons before this happened?