Saving bookmarks sd card

missdarlene

Reaction score
What's a good app for saving bookmarks to the sd card..

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

ben96

Reaction score
I don't think you can put bookmarks on your SD from the stock browser but if you get the dolphin browser app there's an addon for it that's called bookmarks to SD,use that and you should be good.

Sent from my DROID2 Running Liberty Rom

OP
M

missdarlene

Reaction score
Okay I have that thank you

OP
M

missdarlene

Reaction score
My backup root will not work on my phone because it's I have to have root access. What other backup (free) app can I use?

ciggy

Reaction score
wondering same thing- How to transfer bookmarks from old phone to new phone

Hi! I have a Droid2 Global and had to get a Replacement same Model. But don't know how to get the bookmarks off the old and onto the new phone either. Not to sure about what "root access" is all about but sounds way over my head. I need to get my old phone returned in the mail ASAP since they sent me the replacement earlier this week.

I'm also trying to find out how to copy/transfer all text messages (SMS files or the SMS file folder) to the SIM card or otherwise. The hope is to get them into the Replacement phone. If you know anything about that, please let me know.

Thanks!
Ciggy

OP
M

missdarlene

Reaction score
Ciggy. Download Dolphin "bookmark to sd" app. It has been saving all of my bookmarks to my sd card for me. We'll see how to transfer goes when it's time for me to get a new phone :-/