Samsung UK Temporarily Lists a Brown/Bronze Colored Galaxy S6 Version

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-s6-brown-bronze-color.jpg

It's possible that Samsung still has plans for another color for their Galaxy S6. The revealed colors on release date were White Pearl, Black Sapphire, Gold Platinum, Blue Topaz for the Galaxy S6, and the Galaxy S6 Edge will also have a Green Emerald version. Besides these colors, it's possible a brown or bronze colored version of the Galaxy S6 is in the works. It briefly popped up on Samsung UK's website as an option before it was taken down.

Here's the link, even though they took the unrevealed color option down: Galaxy S6 32GB 5.1 Quad HD Display Gold Platinum

Here's our dedicated Samsung Galaxy S6 section for more info: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Rosie333

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
samsung
I live in Australia and the only option of colours is black or white. I have waited so long to purchase a new phone and then discover that Australia gets only black and white according to the Samsung sales dept. I wanted he gold one. I currently own a Samsung phone as well as their washing machine, laptop, PC screen and TV. I was so on the Samsung team all the way. I am so upset of the colour choices given to me that I will not be buying the new galaxy s6 edge but a gold iPhone 6. I'm jumping ship Samsung. Why bring out so many colours and then restrict me buying which one I want. There goes a $AUS $1400 sale to Samsung.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I live in Australia and the only option of colours is black or white. I have waited so long to purchase a new phone and then discover that Australia gets only black and white according to the Samsung sales dept. I wanted he gold one. I currently own a Samsung phone as well as their washing machine, laptop, PC screen and TV. I was so on the Samsung team all the way. I am so upset of the colour choices given to me that I will not be buying the new galaxy s6 edge but a gold iPhone 6. I'm jumping ship Samsung. Why bring out so many colours and then restrict me buying which one I want. There goes a $AUS $1400 sale to Samsung.

You can buy any color that you want. Do you have proprietary network bands over there like we do in the U.S. ? If not then you can buy any of the international versions in whichever color you prefer.