Samsung Teases 'The Next Galaxy' Video Focusing on the S6 Camera

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-s6-thenextgalaxy-promo.jpg

Samsung has begun teasing their Galaxy S6 with "The Next Galaxy" promo. They tweeted a video which seems to focus on the camera capabilities of the new flagship smartphone. The clip is actually rather vague, owing to Samsung's PR team wanting to keep it mysterious to draw our attention to the event in March.

Still, it's obvious from previous leaks and from this teaser that Sammy wants to make the camera an even more important focus to enhance the user experience with the Galaxy S6. Samsung has been promising that the new snapper in the Galaxy S6 will be "an intelligent camera. We will have to wait and see if the reality lives up to the hype.

We couldn't include the video because of its custom embedding, but you can view it at the source link below. Also, be sure to hit up our dedicated Samsung Galaxy S6 for more discussions: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Source: TheNextGalaxy SamsungMobile Twitter

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung also shared an infographic discussing cameras which is meant to be a further hint at what is to come. Here it is below:

samsung-smartphone-camera-infographic-before-galaxy-s6.jpg

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
I feel like I just got my Note 4 and the next series is popping out lol. Cheapens the whole experience.

Sent from my Note 4