Samsung Speeding Up S7 and S7 Edge Production

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Now that the Note 7 has been cancelled, what will Samsung do to try to recover some of the $17Billion they will lose from Note 7 sales? We are still five months from the Galaxy S8 launch so there is this large gap where we won't have a new flagship device from Samsung. This means that the latest flagship from Samsung is now the S7 series. Both the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge are great phones. They are a few of the best devices of 2016, and are worthy replacements of the Note 7.

Samsung is speeding up the production of the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge in hopes of being able to compete with the rest of the flagship lineup this holiday season. We will also likely see a marketing blitz from Samsung for these devices once all the Note 7 news dies down. There is no denying that the S7 series are reliable devices, but will consumers trust these newly produced handsets from Samsung or will they project the same shortcomings of the Note 7 to the S7? Hopefully this will launch Samsung's rebound. Now that I am no longer able to recommend the Note 7 I will be recommending the S7 Edge to anyone I think the Note 7 will suite.

via SamMobile

jbal52

Reaction score
I've been a very happy owner of a Galaxy S7 Edge for 6 months now and for the most part I feel it should do well to please those who were interested in the Note 7 but don't really need the use of a stylus. This is definitely the best phone I've owned to date.

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
Only if it had 64gig onboard

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

juggjiggler69

Reaction score
I never understood why that would be a deal breaker for people when it has expandable storage...
I am using 35 gig now of internal storage cause the things cant be moved to extsd

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
I am using 35 gig now of internal storage cause the things cant be moved to extsd

Go to cached data in storage settings and clear it. That should free up some gigs if you have a bunch of apps installed.

I've had my android phone for 2 years and never came close to running out of 32gb of internal storage. Even my SD card is only 59gb full.

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Hope they'll cut the price.

Smith 001

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung s7 edge
Hope they'll cut the price.