Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge Prices Supposedly Leaked with Specs Too

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
galaxy-s7-and-s7-edge-specs-leaked.png

We have some newly leaked tidbits to share with you folks on the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. A Dutch site supposedly has insider info on pricing and internal specs for their country's version of these two upcoming flagship devices. Above is the spec-list, and below we have a price structure.

galaxy-s7-s7-edge-prices-netherlands-benelux.jpg

As you can see, it looks like the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge will be a bit cheaper than the Galaxy S6 Edge was last year when it first launched (by $50). While these prices are not in USD, the pricing structure should be about the same, so this is an accurate guess.

It's also cool to see that the rumored 3,000 mAh and 3,600 mAh batteries which were rumored for these devices get some second-hand confirmation. It looks like the water and dust resistance is returning as well. Let's cross our fingers that the rumored microSD slot somehow makes it into the device too!

Source: Tweakers.net

Here's our dedicated Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge section for further discussion: Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Plus, S7 Edge & S7 Edge Plus

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
Now is the S7 Edge 5.5" the Plus or Regular S7 Edge. 5.5" looks more like the Plus Size.

nickb34

Reaction score
Now is the S7 Edge 5.5" the Plus or Regular S7 Edge. 5.5" looks more like the Plus Size.

I thought I saw in a rumor that there were only going to be S7 and S7 Edge... no "plus" variant. This totally makes sense to me, if you want an even larger phone then go with the Note.

Reactions: cr6

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I thought I saw in a rumor that there were only going to be S7 and S7 Edge... no "plus" variant. This totally makes sense to me, if you want an even larger phone then go with the Note.

Well even bigger, the note isn't noticeably larger then the Edge variant.

hammerhead13

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G
I personally have no Problem with the larger Devices. Though, My wife would not have wanted the S6 Edge if it was the Size of the S6 Edge Plus. I want a Note 6 Edge. Im surprised the abandoned the Note Edge.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Anyone else notice it says 12mp camera? Sure hope that's way wrong

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
Anyone else notice it says 12mp camera? Sure hope that's way wrong

Why is that? The more Megapixels don't take better photos. It's the Sensors that do. I've seen 8MP cameras take better than 21MP cameras.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why is that? The more Megapixels don't take better photos. It's the Sensors that do. I've seen 8MP cameras take better than 21MP cameras.
I know that very well, I'm a photographer. It just wouldn't make sense for them to reduce the megapixels. Keep it at 16 and improve the sensors even more, sure.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Hasn't the iPhone stuck with an 8mp shooter for years? Their camera has consistently been ranked as taking the best photos of any smartphone camera?
I don't like it either, but from everything that I've read so far regarding the S7s camera, it'll be the best camera out there on any smartphone. (At least for a few months)