Breaking News Samsung hosting Unpacked event on February 25th for the Galaxy S9 at MWC!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
image001.jpg

Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus rumors have been mounting, painting a picture of a large-screen, slim-bezel phone with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processorand a dual-camera setup (at least the larger S9 Plus). Rumors also include Samsung's own Face ID secure face unlocking, and an in-screen fingerprint reader.

Samsung will be streaming the event from Barcelona, Spain on its website for everyone who can’t make it to MWC. Festivities are set to kick off on Sunday, February 25, at 6 p.m. CET.

Source

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm thinking same as this year's with better fingerprint placement.. and video capabilities...

Pixel 2 XL

CTownDroid

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Nice, now stick an S-Pen in there and you would have the perfect phone. The in screen finger print reader is the one thing I would like on my Note 8, the only real negative is it's location but it works.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I just wonder what the prices will be. though I am not in the market for a new phone this year, it would the the sign of things to come since it seems they have been going up.

Not too concerned about the fingerprint scan anymore since I am satisfied where it is now on the note 8. when I was concerned, I was totally wrong...

Briankbl

Reaction score
I hate when these companies advertise and market something like it's going to be revolutionary, for example "The camera. Reimagined." Like it's going to rebuild their camera from the ground up. And when the camera comes out, it's going to have maybe slightly higher megapixels and one new gimmick software feature.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I totally agree. alexa would get jealous if I started using bixby :) seriously, I have no use for bixby.

Its only useful feature for me is helping me get to specific settings because you forget which series of submenus that setting is hiding in lol

"Bring me to battery usage... because you're buried under literally 3 different screens in settings and you don't appear when using the search bar"

liftedplane

Gold Member
Reaction score
Its only useful feature for me is helping me get to specific settings because you forget which series of submenus that setting is hiding in lol

"Bring me to battery usage... because you're buried under literally 3 different screens in settings and you don't appear when using the search bar"
Yeah sammy is one of the worst offenders of overly nested and hidden settings.

Sent from my VS988 using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8

that is a very good point. I spend a lot of time looking for features in the settings. samsung organizational skills leave a lot to be desire.