Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 render

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Not that many tablets are being released these days and the Tab s3 was released in Feb 2017. Look like there will be a few changes in the tab s4 if the rendering is real, no home button, thinner bezels, and more. the date on the lock screen shows Aug 24. Hopefully it is a clue as to when the new tablet will be announced.

I only wished it would be another note tablet. I really like having a stylus holder inside the tablet. the zenpad I have is great but...

Right off the bat, one of the most notable changes from the Tab S3 is the display. The bezels have been slimmed down considerably, and along with more display area, this will also likely result in a tweaked aspect ratio now that the screen's being stretched to cover more space.

We can see a front-facing camera at the very top with a couple other sensors (iris scanning?), and unlike all previous Galaxy Tab devices, the Tab S4 will not have a physical home button.

above quote stolen from Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 shown off in render with much slimmer bezels

Exclusive: Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 Official Render Confirms Design Rumors | Androidheadlines.com