Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Video Demo

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqR4Ty1swLI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

The Galaxy Tab was a great device, one that I loved very much, and it seems the Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be even better. Androidcentral got their hands on the new Android tablet, and from what we see, Motorola has a bit of a competition. The device looks quite nice with a very elegant full metal (I hope) back amongst other great visual features.

Here is what AC had to say about this tablet in regards to Motorola Xoom:

If you've held the Xoom before (what, you haven't?), the new Galaxy Tab feels very familiar. Similar size, similar weight. But the back of the Galaxy Tab is more of a matte plastic than the rubberized feeling of the Xoom. That's not a bad thing, just a differentiation, and quite nice, actually.
Anyone here excited about the battle of the Android tablets? Which device is scratching you the right way? Tell us what you'd like below.

Source: Hands-on with the 10-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab with Android 3.0 Honeycomb | Android Central

Last edited by a moderator:

moosez3

Reaction score
that was kinda a fail by samsung with the wifi...

GDP

Reaction score
Looks decent. I might go with this one for the right price. I'd really rather have the Xoom, but if this one is significantly cheaper I might reconsider. The only complaint I have with Samsung is their lack of software updates.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

xsylus

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Sony Xperia XA2 Ultra H4233
I think he proved the Google's cloud computing idea isn't as wonderful as they make it sound since your cloud-dependent device is a paper weight without internet connectivity. They should have preloaded some demo apps on that tablet that would show off it's features and capabilities.