Samsung Galaxy SII with 1.2GHz CPU Confirmed for UK Launch May 1st

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
jkhonea and Martin don't get me started! lol Oh yeah you too Eagle.

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
there is no camera button

Are there really no side keys like volume on this? You can only see the info when comparing with another phone that has them (ex droid), but it shows up as none. Check it out with this comparison of the Moto Droid 1 and Galaxy SII.
Side Keys Right: Volume control, Camera shutter

That kinda sucks :/

I have read that there is no camera button on this phoen but i think this picture is the volume control. not 100% but pretty sure.
Samsung Galaxy S II Photos - Phone Arena

guess it wont go to the pic its the third picture.

allan1313

Reaction score
Ugh. I don't have the patience to wait until Q4 for this phone. If its going to take that long to get to Verizon I will get the bionic.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

omarkhawar

Reaction score
This owns the motorola atrix 4g hands down

Sent from my Desire HD using DroidForums

eagle1967

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.sourceryrom.com
they all have their plus and minuses

This owns the motorola atrix 4g hands down

Sent from my Desire HD using DroidForums

some people are really into all that docking stuff the atrix can do im sure so for them the s2 wouldnt be their thing. than of course we still have to actaully see if the phone itself meats the specs . specs look great but dont forget the s-1. bing, verizons maps , inability to even get google search. hopefully they dont ruin this one but if it is delayed until 4th quarter than i probably wont wait for it.
the bionic should be a decent phone. wish they had put in at least 728 of ram but it should be a good phone. lg has some stuff coming to so well just have to see what comes out in a timely manner that each individual feels is good for 20 months.

fichdak

Reaction score
the Stealth is actually the Droid Charge..which is the ugliest phone i think ive ever seen. if they released both 4G, i bet the charge wouldnt even compare in sales. its sooo much sleeker and better looking than the charge
Ya I agree I hate the shape of the stealth and am not considering it. I just dont understand why would verizon be last to get this phone? Largest and best carrier= last for new technology? Got thunderbolt late (htcevo4g), got fascinate late (galaxy s on every other carrier) got bionic late (atrix at and t)

I just dont get why the largest and most reliable carrier cant get the best phones the soonest.

AT&T and T-mobile pay HTC, Samsung, etc to get exclusivity on the best phones. VZW doesn't bother wasting money on exclusivity because they figure that their superior network will keep their customers for them regardless of phones' availability (to a certain extent, of course). This is seen throughout tons of industries.. AT&T bought exclusivity for the original iPhone, Microsoft pays Activision to get certain things like map packs 30 days before the PS3, Blockbuster pays to get new movies 28 days before Netflix, etc..