Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge Pre-Orders Hit 10 Million in China

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-china-pre-orders-s7-s7-edge.png

It looks like the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge is already an ultra-popular product in China. According to the latest reports, nearly 10 Million Galaxy S7 and/or S7 Edge units have already been pre-ordered in China. Here's a quote with all the details,

"Pre-orders for the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge have been open in China since March 11. There are eight retail channels through which customers in China can pre-order the new handsets. Customers have pre-ordered over 6.35 million units of the Galaxy S7 and the Galaxy S7 edge from one of the biggest online retailers in China, JD.com. Pre-orders at the retailer Suning have crossed 1.3 million units while retailers Gome and Lynx have already sold out of their pre-order inventory. Therefore, it’s likely that total pre-orders for the new Samsung flagships in China will cross 10 million units and may very well reach 15 million by the time pre-orders are closed on March 18."

It will be interesting to see what kind of numbers are available for U.S. sales of the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Be sure to check out our dedicated section @: Samsung Galaxy S7 & S7 Edge

Source: SamMobile

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
Wow, those are impressive numbers.
I'll be honest, if I had upgrade available right now I'd snatch edge myself. But I got to wait to November, which is OK since my Xperia finally got lollipop upgrade.