Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus Full Specs, PreOrder Date & Accessories Prices Leaked

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I like the wallpaper in the first screenshot.

Nothing fancy here...Since I have been using the Note Edge all of my widgets that were on my home screens have been replaced by my sidebar.

_IMG_000000_000000.jpg

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
You kinda just made his point by saying you use a launcher on your Nexus. The fact of the matter is, you're adding all of these "extras" to your Nexus that TW has baked in. I've seen enough side by side comparisons with the Nexus 5 and S5 and Nexus 6 vs S6 and Nexus 6 vs Note 4 to know better.
and for those "occasional" times when the Nexus is faster, it's so minuscule, you can hardly use those situations to call TW a resource hog.
But hey, you're happy with yours and I'm happy with mine, its all good. Having a choice is what matters.

S5 tap'n

I get what they are trying to convey about loading a Launcher on top of stock Android and still not experiencing lag, but I'm not experiencing any issues at all on my Note Edge. Neither did I on my S4 (Exynos) or my Note 3 (Exynos). Maybe I am just not bothered by the micro second it takes to switch between apps or maybe their Note 4 has issues?

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
This is now off my radar as not enough internal memory. Looks like Note 5 or Moto X Pure

I am considering the Note 5 as well along with the i6S Plus or whatever they decided to call their next phone.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
You kinda just made his point by saying you use a launcher on your Nexus. The fact of the matter is, you're adding all of these "extras" to your Nexus that TW has baked in. I've seen enough side by side comparisons with the Nexus 5 and S5 and Nexus 6 vs S6 and Nexus 6 vs Note 4 to know better.
and for those "occasional" times when the Nexus is faster, it's so minuscule, you can hardly use those situations to call TW a resource hog.
But hey, you're happy with yours and I'm happy with mine, its all good. Having a choice is what matters.

S5 tap'n
You still don't get it, TW is a resource hog, Nova Launcher is not, two different things, I also use Nova Launcher on the Note 4, it still does not take away from the fact that TW is just horrid. The Note 4 has the same hardware as the Nexus 6 but is crippled by the TW overlay, the Note 4 is a nice device but should be better than it is, as attested by the Nexus 6 which has the same hardware but runs smoother than the Note 4, which should not be the case, but it is. I am not the only one saying this, it's all over the www, by many top review sights. Nova is just a Launcher not a software skin built into the OS like TW is that takes away from what the Note 4 should be. It's as obvious as night from day, TW just blows. Also the front speakers on the Nexus 6 makes the back speaker on the Note 4 seem like a joke.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
It's all good. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. I'm not seeing Nexus breaking any sales records though. (I'm sure that's due to lack of advertising no doubt) As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

S5 tap'n

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's all good. You're certainly entitled to your opinion. I'm not seeing Nexus breaking any sales records though. (I'm sure that's due to lack of advertising no doubt) As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters.

S5 tap'n
The Nexus 6 is not a mainstream device or advertised to the hilt like from behemoths Samsung and Apple. Heck my Nexus 7 2013 Tablet runs smoother than the Note 4. I say it like I see it, I am not a brand loyalist.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
3000mah battery has been confirmed. What do y'all think? I was hoping earlier rumors of 4100mah were true... I'd personally like to see the trend that we want a thin phone to stop...

NexusSix

Last edited: