Samsung Galaxy S6 Completely Dominates All Other Android Devices in Benchmarks (Including S6 Edge)

jplemt

Reaction score
Turbo KK love. Haha
uploadfromtaptalk1428080569826.png

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I thought I was done with Samsung but this new s6 got me very interested. I've watched about every review online on it so far, but still waiting to hear any stories, especially about signal quality. That has always been the Achilles heel of Samsung and hopefully they've fixed that.

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Actually, they've made great strides with their radio quality since the S5 & Note 4 came out. I haven't come across any complaints in this department from anyone on our S5 sister forum. I think they've finally gotten their act together in this aspect.
That said.....all the metal on the S6....could be a problem.

S5 tap'n

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Actually, they've made great strides with their radio quality since the S5 & Note 4 came out. I haven't come across any complaints in this department from anyone on our S5 sister forum. I think they've finally gotten their act together in this aspect.
That said.....all the metal on the S6....could be a problem.

S5 tap'n
Yeah now that I think about it I haven't heard anything too bad about the s5 in terms of signal quality. My s4 is still hit or miss.

So far I haven't heard anything bad about the s6 in terms of signal quality.