Samsung Galaxy S6 Artist Concept Rendering Shows Off on Video

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

There have been so many leaks of the outer aesthetic design of the Samsung Galaxy S6, most of the surprise factor will have completely worn off by the time it actually is revealed. This latest artistic video rendering only solidifies that, as it shows off both the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge.

The video actually does a great job of making the phone look quite attractive. Assuming the final product looks like this, it might not be as much of a "knock-off" of the iPhone 6 as we originally thought. We especially liked the dual-curved edge shown for the Galaxy S6 Edge. What do you think? Does this concept render video change your perspective on the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge?

Be sure to share your perspective in our dedicated section right here: Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge General Discussions Android Forum at DroidForums.net

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
If those are close to what we actually see come to market, I'd be very happy that they kept the volume buttons on the side of the curved edition. I was ok with the idea of moving the power button to the top on the Note Edge, but I think volume should still be on the side. You're more likely to need to reach up and adjust volume more often than turn the screen on and off.

I think I prefer dual edge screens over a single one, though I haven't played around with the Note Edge. May have to stop by the store and see if they have a display model...

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I would like to see them integrate the power button into the volume buttons by implementing a center click.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
Brb. I need to patent that before they steal my ideas.