I'm going to get the GSII regardless of LTE...phone just sounds too cool to not try. I'll get it through Costco, and under their 90 day return policy swap it for a Bionic if it turns out that phone is interesting....but 4.3" screen on Samsung is already bigger than I really want, so the 4.5" Bionic is just sounding too big.
Was just about to say the same thing. Lets see if it comes to fruition and if it is released around the same time as the Bionic. Could finally have a decision to make when it's time to upgrade my D1