Samsung Galaxy Note II SmartDock Available for $99; Includes Full-size HDMI and 3 USB

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
gnote2-smartdock.jpeg

It looks like a very cool accessory is now out for the Samsung Galaxy Note II. It's a SmartDock that allows you to charge the device and includes quite a few connectivity options including HDMI and 3 USB ports. Here's a quote from Sammy with the details,

The Samsung Galaxy Smart Dock makes it easy to take advantage your phone’s high-speed internet connectivity and super-fast processor. Connect an HD monitor, external storage device, and USB keyboard and mouse to turn your smartphone into a productivity powerhouse. Make messaging, editing documents and accessing media files a breeze. Plug in your 3.5mm stereo audio components or speakers and you have the ultimate pocket-sized home theater and computer in one.

You can order the SmartDock for just $99.99 from the source link below.

Source: Samsung

TeeX

Reaction score
"for JUST $99".

uhhhh.......in my world, a hundred bucks for a dock is a lot, even if it has all these bells and whistles.

(having said that, I'll probably get one when I get my N2 :biggrin: )

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
$99 is absolutely obscene for a chunk of plastic with a few connectors, wire, and simple circuit board. Hopefully some Chicom will bring us one at a decent price.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
$99 is absolutely obscene for a chunk of plastic with a few connectors, wire, and simple circuit board. Hopefully some Chicom will bring us one at a decent price.

I thought $99 dollars was a fair price compared to earlier models. Can I get one in black please?