Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

GALAXY Note_45(3)_0.jpg

Much to the chagrin of many Sprint and Verizon customers, the Samsung Galaxy Note appeared at CES 2012, but is coming to AT&T first. Luckily, the device will be coming to other carriers later on in the year, including Sprint and Verizon. Los Angeles Industry Analyst Paul Mueller indicated that the device will come to Sprint and Verizon but probably under a different name.

Mueller said, "It will possibly be called the Galaxy Journal. But it is certainly coming to both Sprint and Verizon during the first half of the year."

So can anyone see using this as a phone, or is it too big?

Source: Examiner.Com

JoDroid

Reaction score
Yes! I am there! :cool-b: I know people think it is too big but for me it is perfect. I carry around a phone, a tablet and rarely use my phone for calls as I text and email most of the time. This is good news for me as I did not want to move to AT&T. I am enjoying my Bionic though, fortunate not to have any problems with it.

bhfd64

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
It's not too big for me. I don't do much talking, and of that most is on speaker phone. Very intriguing but don't think I'll dump the GNex for it :)

Insidious

Reaction score
Pretty awesome device. I wonder if they give the option for voice and data or just data.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

sloppy

Reaction score
I like my nexus and could see myself picking one of these up. I really wish someone would pack the hardware of the nexus in a 3.8inch device. Cant help but think our kids are going to be laughing their arses off at us. Kind of the way we do at Zack Morris and Gordon Gecko with there brick phones. Can't help but wonder if these 4 to 6 inch phones are going to be the brick phones of the future.

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the "I was talking on my Note when I dropped it and the screen cracked" posts. Lol. The nexus is even a tad over sized for me and I don't have small hands.

I guess this would be fitting for someone who spends very little time actually on the phone every week.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk

PatG

Reaction score
Way too big.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

funwheeldrive

Reaction score
I would love this phone. I talk maybe for 30 minutes a month on my current phone, everything else is done through email now. However, with quad core phones around the corner I don't know if I want to use my upgrade on this.

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Not really.

Though, I wonder when in the year it'll get released, and will it have GB or ICS when it launches on Sprint/Verizon.

npro1464

Reaction score
It's way too big. In fact, Im beginning to think that my Thunderbolt is too big. I wish they'd make more 4 inch phones. That's the perfect size, IMO. ALMOST makes me think about getting a Droid 4.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
It's way too big. In fact, Im beginning to think that my Thunderbolt is too big. I wish they'd make more 4 inch phones. That's the perfect size, IMO. ALMOST makes me think about getting a Droid 4.

I also think that it is the best size - not perfect, but the best compromise of all the sizes. I like the size of my Inc2. The perfect size would be a 3 inch screen that automatically changes to a 7 inch when I press the tablet mode button. :D

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
This makes me very very happy. I'm not a big talker on my phone as it is. Wonder when it will drop. My upgrade is in March and I'm hoping that the Galaxy S3 will come to Verizon, but if it doesn't, I think this phone will be for me easily.

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
The bigger the better! :D I always thought 4.3" was too small! :biggrin: Choices... I'm really happy with my Nexus, the note still has buttons and most likely a locked bootloader! (I'm trying to reassure myself here!). ;) If it didn't have buttons it would be amazing.

Sent from the best phone on Verizon!