Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Beats Out iPhone 6 in Customer Satisfaction Survey

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
samsung-galaxy-note-4-9024.jpg

For fans of the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, this will hardly be news, but it's still worth sharing that the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 actually beat the Apple iPhone 6 in the latest customer satisfaction survey from the American Satisfaction Index (ACSI). In fact, the Galaxy Note 4 is at the top of their list with an 86% satisfaction rating.

Interestingly, the Galaxy Note 3 ties the iPhone 6 for second place on the list with a score of 82%, (and so does the iPhone 6 Plus and Samsung Galaxy S5). The Moto X locks in third place, with a smattering of phones rounding out the rest of the top 10 and beyond. It's obviously important to note that this survey was created before the Galaxy S6 series, the HTC One M9 and the LG G4 came to market.

Obviously, as with any survey, feel free to take this with as much salt as you prefer. Who knows how accurate it is in the real world. One thing is for sure regarding this survey... apparently Galaxy Note owners are very happy and loyal customers! We could have told them that! :p

Source: AndroidAuthority

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I am also more satisfied with the Note (including the Note 3) than I am with the iPhone.

It's my own fault though. For some reason I thought the iPhone would have advanced further in user experience by now seeing as the i4 was my last iPhone. Using the i6 is like taking a step back in time.