Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Officially Launches Today in 140 Countries Globally

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
[video=youtube;ylP4DDwXZb8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylP4DDwXZb8&feature=player_detailpage[/video]​

Today's the big day Galaxy Note fans! The newest Galaxy Note phablet flagship from Samsung, the GNote3, just hit the streets worldwide. It has officially launched in 140 countries across the globe. You should start seeing them show up online and in some retail channels internationally. This launch includes the Galaxy Gear smartwatch too.

U.S. users will have to wait a few more days to actually see them as the carriers gear up for their launches:

Sound off if you are planning to grab one!

Here's the full press release from Samsung at the source link below.

Source: Samsung

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
I love(d) my Note 2 and had planned on bypassing the N3 (hadn't really even paid much attention the specs) until I hopped into the pool last night with my kids and my phone in my pocket. :angry: That's the first time I've done that in 20 years of carrying personal mobile electronics on me daily. It was an accident; I swear! It's now sitting, disassembled, in a bag of rice for a couple days in the hopes of resurrecting it but I don't have much hope. I'll be reactivating my Thunderdolt until 10/10 it appears...

SuBDivisions

Reaction score
My company has pre-ordered I believe 3 with Verizon, assuming no delays should receive it somewhere between 10/10 and 10/15. Very excited as my birthday is 10/13! Nothin like a nice new note to make me happy and bring me back to droid from this IOS7 mish mash.

Fuzzball

Reaction score
Preordered on T-Mobile last week. Some reports say that it wont ship until 10/2. If my order doesn't ship this week, I'll just cancel and pick one up release day on my way to work. After all these years, this is my first preorder and the first time I've been an "early adopter" with such an expensive device; really hoping I don't get burned.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
My company has pre-ordered I believe 3 with Verizon, assuming no delays should receive it somewhere between 10/10 and 10/15. Very excited as my birthday is 10/13! Nothin like a nice new note to make me happy and bring me back to droid from this IOS7 mish mash.

Yep, looking forward to getting the Note 3 and not having to deal with IOS7 any longer. IOS offers some cool things that android doesnt (Imessege, facetime), But its just too locked down, even when jail broken. Though when jail broken you can get anything free(which was nice).
Looks like im getting the Note 3 on the 2nd! I hope by the time I get it the bootloader is unlocked. If so I wont look back and no regrets!!!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Yep, looking forward to getting the Note 3 and not having to deal with IOS7 any longer. IOS offers some cool things that android doesnt (Imessege, facetime), But its just too locked down, even when jail broken. Though when jail broken you can get anything free(which was nice).
Looks like im getting the Note 3 on the 2nd! I hope by the time I get it the bootloader is unlocked. If so I wont look back and no regrets!!!

Android has Google Hangouts (which is multi platforum) for video chats :)...

And my Note 3 has been pre-ordered with VZW since the 6th and I am hoping we see them sooner than predicted :)...

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I got a Note2 last week with the Edge Max plan. I never use more than 1gb of data and by doing so it put me month to month and I can wait and see how things shake out with the Note3. I early adopted at full retail on the old LG 8600 and it was such a nightmare I swore I'd never do it again so I early adopted the Rezound at contract price. I wish I'd have waited until they dropped ICS on it. I'd have never bought it had I known that from that day forward each subsequent firmware release has gone from bad to worse to even worse on the phone until they finally seem to have abandoned it as is.
I'll wait and see what you guys/gals say about it around March of next year.
Loving the Note2. It's everything a phablet should be.

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
Notate

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Considering it. Never thought I would.. But this whole phablet thing is starting to grow on me.

jseah

Reaction score
Pre-ordered one last week for my wife. I'm perfectly happy with my Note 2.