Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Galaxy Note 2 Bezels Compared Side-by-Side

newbroot83

Reaction score
I think my wife is gonna get my note 2 and ill get a 3 :)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

mrmark27

Reaction score
this is really making me reconsider getting the GS4. I actually have 1 on order but Verizon's a bunch of screwups and never processed my order and now i'm tempted to just wait it out for the Note 3. I haven't paid attention to release dates in the past, generally how long after the announcement do they generally release?

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
this is really making me reconsider getting the GS4. I actually have 1 on order but Verizon's a bunch of screwups and never processed my order and now i'm tempted to just wait it out for the Note 3. I haven't paid attention to release dates in the past, generally how long after the announcement do they generally release?

We're talking about Samsung so I'd say @ least 1–2 wks after September 4th.Thanks just my guess.

Sent from my HTC One rockin Jelly Bean 4.1.2

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C

Get the Note, the insane battery life is worth it alone!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Get the Note, the insane battery life is worth it alone!

Tell them my friend...peeps don't know how great this phone rolls ...I'm truly amazed at the love this phone gets around the forums ..and well deserved ..

N2 tap'd HD

NOVICE

Reaction score
I will get the Note 3 immediately upon its release by Verizon.

But will not sell, give away, or otherwise dispose of my Note 2. After 5 previous phones, it's the first time I was completely satisfied with an electronic device.

The only question is whether to enlist in the new upgrade plan offered by Verizon. It makes no sense for me to pay full retail as I already, foolishly, sacrificed my unlimited data. Do I pay the subsidized price which I'm guessing will be 299$; or do I Edge up with the option of getting the Note 4 in 12 months?

What are the pros and cons?

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
Now the white Bezel has been Leaked!!!

Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3.jpg