Samsung Galaxy Note 2 vs Motorola HDRazr Maxx

kunzy

Reaction score
I've owned the GN since April and the DX before that. I will say it seemed that the DX did get quicker updates than the GN and i told myself that I wouldn't go after another Samsung product but the SGN2 looks absolutely sweet. If you had a choice which one would you get. Would you get the N4 or something else coming soon

Reaction score
my buddy with huge hands got the note 2 and said it was too big. after playing with him, i wholeheartedly agree, but that's subjective. i would go for the sgIII before either of those personally. after my bionic experience i will never buy another moto product.

it's true moto products receive more updates-but their largely bug fixes.

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As an HD owner, I love it. I've had the Bionic and yeah it was a disaster, but this HD is damn near perfect. Solid quick phone and does what I want it to very fast. The newer S4 processor they used this time screams.

gernerttl

Reaction score
I had a friend just recently upgrad his iPhone 5 to a Galaxy Note II and he loves it. I will say it is significantly bigger than anything out there. Hence the term "phablet." I currently have a Gnex (Verizon) and I am looking at the Note II as a possible future replacement. I'm holding off though to see what the Note III will be like. I've heard rumours that the Note III will have a 6.3 in screen. If that is the case, I don't think I will get it.

While at the local Best Buy, I played with a Note II. The cord was long enough for me to put it in my pocket, and I must say, it didn't feel huge or unwieldy.

I agree with GalaxyFlatulence. The GSIII is an excellent phone. My wife has one and she loves it.

BaSHa

Reaction score
Note 2 no questions asked! Not sure I'll ever purchase another Motorola phone after this ICS nightmare...

gernerttl

Reaction score
I just got a Note II today. I love my GNex, but I couldn't resist the Note II. The thing is a BEAST! Even with a protective case, it's not that bad in a pocket. Now to quote from a famous movie..."Excuse me while I pull this out."

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Congrats on Note 2.. Beast for sure.. You won't be disappointed...

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

Caesars

Reaction score
my buddy with huge hands got the note 2 and said it was too big. after playing with him, i wholeheartedly agree, but that's subjective. i would go for the sgIII before either of those personally. after my bionic experience i will never buy another moto product.

it's true moto products receive more updates-but their largely bug fixes.

I myself have gigantic hands, the note 2 feels perfect in my my grip. From what I've read, most people who use it for a few days get acquainted with the size, although if you happen to be in the minority you guys can always use the return ;-]

Return of the Android

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
^woah battery life

What's your screen on time usually?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I avg between 2 - 4 hrs.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I avg between 2 - 4 hrs.

I wish I had that battery life with my Gnex. Possibly tried every combo known to this phone and nowhere near that. And I usually turn off data just to stretch my battery life overnight:D

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
That is the battery life for my note 2.

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
That is the battery life for my note 2.

I know, I just wish the Gnex had the same battery life. Even if the Note 2 has a bigger battery it still seems to manage it more efficiently than the Nexus ever did.