Samsung Epic 4G Touch vs. Motorola DROID BIONIC Dogfight give me a break!

alucard9114

Reaction score
Just watched this on youtube the bionic blew the samsung out of the water but the guy said the galaxy s wins what gives?:angry:

Samsung Epic 4G Touch vs. Motorola DROID BIONIC Dogfight

[video=youtube;hbg9AVzOwo8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbg9AVzOwo8&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Last edited:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Honestly, who cares? If you want sprint and the GS2, good for you. As for me, sprints service doesn't even touch Verizon where I live so there is no way I would go to sprint for that phone unless I wanted unlimited data.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

zachdroid

Reaction score
Honestly, who cares? If you want sprint and the GS2, good for you. As for me, sprints service doesn't even touch Verizon where I live so there is no way I would go to sprint for that phone unless I wanted unlimited data.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

No one rivals vzw customer service either.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where's the clip...lol. There are some things nice about the Epic Touch. Might even test out the Prime when it comes out. Hey, let the GS2 be the best Android phone on the planet. That way Apple can keep all their attention on Samsung, and leave everybody else alone..lol.

OP
alucard9114

alucard9114

Reaction score
just posted the clip.the reason this video is bad is people who listen to phone dog will see this review torn between the two and go get the samsung phone.The GS2 is a great phone but if the network blows you may as well just have a iphone on ATT 3g:D

Crazed_Z06

Reaction score
I find it funny how people rant about "Blur" which is much more closer than stock Android than Touchwiz and Sense.

The video was fine though.. it's all about preference.

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
I've never been without coverage with VZW. When it comes right down to where the silicone compound is introduced to the asphault driving surface that's what matters in telephonic communication.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I find it funny how people rant about "Blur" which is much more closer than stock Android than Touchwiz and Sense.

The video was fine though.. it's all about preference.

You n me both. Cant understand it...Moto is one lil update away from having their phones running Blur using the stock Android lock screen again. Even with it Blurred its still closer to a stock Android lock screen than Sense UI and Touchwiz.

just posted the clip.the reason this video is bad is people who listen to phone dog will see this review torn between the two and go get the samsung phone.The GS2 is a great phone but if the network blows you may as well just have a iphone on ATT 3g
biggrin.png

Thanks for posting it. if someone chooses the GS2, thats fine. Choice is always a good thing, to me anyway. For me, the only thing not making me choose it is: LTE and reception. Seems to be nice with battery life and GPS issues are gone. Some want a phone with a real nice camera, GS2 is a good choice. I found it odd that with so many complaints about the Bionic camera...one review, it actually took better low light pics than the Charge. Go figure...lol

Last edited:

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seemed like an unbiased review, he did a good job pointing out pros and cons for both phones.

I think the most important thing is that the network is the worst part of the Epic 4G, so if Verizon gets a similar device on their 4G LTE network, it should be impressive.

Last edited:

nikecar

Reaction score
Phone doesn't help if your carrier's network sucks.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Anyone that chooses sprint, t-mobile, us cellular, boost, or any other second rate service, is just looking for a low cost deal and can't afford the REAL service. Even at&t isn 't even close to Verizon. I know, I've had both.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

wseyller

Reaction score
I laugh at my cheap-ass co-workers who have US Cellular and have to walk outside the building and stand in a certain spot to use their phone while I have a very strong signal indoors.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anyone that chooses sprint, t-mobile, us cellular, boost, or any other second rate service, is just looking for a low cost deal and can't afford the REAL service. Even at&t isn 't even close to Verizon. I know, I've had both.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

Not everyone can be ballin' like you I guess. You Know there are areas in the country VZW has no service at all so you don't even have them as an option.