Samsung Droid Charge Marketing Docs Show Up at Verizon Stores

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
Att and tmo have dual core 3g phones, not dual core 4g phones.

Please don't be foolish enough to believe tmobiles ad campaign.

If moto dumped the lte radio and released the bionic I'm sure a few people would go for it.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I guess vzw has faster 4g. But att isnt bad. There 4g is like 6mbs and the dual core atrix has 4g. I just want to know why verizon hasn't had these chips put in their phones yet. Or upped the ram to 1g at least.

Sent from my fascinate

loki993

Reaction score
Yea I guess vzw has faster 4g. But att isnt bad. There 4g is like 6mbs and the dual core atrix has 4g. I just want to know why verizon hasn't had these chips put in their phones yet. Or upped the ram to 1g at least.

Sent from my fascinate

Yeah. Personally I think Verizon kinda dropped the ball on the whole 4g thing. I kinda find it unacceptable that they didnt at least have one 4G phone avaliable at the launch. I know people will say they wanted to test and make sure everything was working and all that, but its not this was out of the blue. They knew it was coming. They could have had a phone if they wanted to.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
$300 is too expensive for a phone that has lower specs than the TB. I am going to check out wirefly when it decide to get a new phone. Has anyone here used wirefly, what are the pros and cons?