Reaction score
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1333464269643.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1333464269643.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 191

Tonik

Reaction score
The funky one is a shortcut to zumocast on your SD card. That is what happens when you move apps to SD and then reboot. The homescreen builds before the SD card mounts so it has no icon to display. Move it back to phone storage and nuke one of the extra shortcuts.

OP
Cattledog1969

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
Thanks for the information, I just did what you said and it worked fine, it made total sense.

If I am switching phones, can I move certain Apps to my SD Card and then reload them onto a new device??

Tonik

Reaction score
If I am switching phones, can I move certain Apps to my SD Card and then reload them onto a new device??

No, not all of it gets moved to SD. There are little bits left behind that you would need. You could use a backup program like Titanium Backup to do it...back up to SD then install Titanium Backup on the new phone. Personally I would just install them again from the Market.

OP
Cattledog1969

Cattledog1969

Reaction score
Reinstalling Apps from market is what I have always done, but if I have an App with data history stored, that means I either have to forget about my old records or somehow manualy reload the data. Apps like "My Tracks" with all my mileage dates and times. Or internet speeds, nothing important.

Tonik

Reaction score
Apps like "My Tracks" with all my mileage dates and times.

I love My Tracks. Use it all the time on my motorcycle. I often end up on roads and have no idea where I was but want to track them down to share with others.