Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
thaicons-sale.jpg

If you like icons there's a sale going on today that you might like. Tha Phlash has put most of his icon packs on sale for 99¢.
One pack I suggest you look at is Random. It's a pack that will update at random times with random icons. It's a great way to try all the icons Tha Phlash may release as a stand alone icon pack.
Tha PHLASH - Android Apps on Google Play

Tapped from a Moto X​

Last edited by a moderator:

ThaPHLASH

★ Tha Icon Guru ★
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.thaicon.thasyndicate.com
Droidforums is tha best. Really. As far as i can remember, this is the forum i found had the most EVER respect for icons. The first place that was ready to support my icon development. I love you Droidforums. No Homo.

hi.png

Ill let the 0.99$ sale go on a bit longer just because i saw this post! yup.

Adam C

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
nexus 5
Awesome icons from the best! I just added 9 more to my collection @ 58p each? It would be rude not too..

Reactions: CJM

bigdogbo

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC One (M8)
There is something ever so heavenly about an icon sale from Tha Phlash headed by him riding a flame breathing unicorn. Breathtaking.... GO! BUY! CONSUME!

Sent from my HTC One M8, Natasha, via bremsstrahlung radiation

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Droidforums is tha best. Really. As far as i can remember, this is the forum i found had the most EVER respect for icons. The first place that was ready to support my icon development. I love you Droidforums. No Homo.

hi.png

Ill let the 0.99$ sale go on a bit longer just because i saw this post! yup.
I'm not sure that I've ever paid for an icon pack at all, but this post right here just sold at least one.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Just picked up Tha Hole pack. As always awesome work TP.

ec90226f6eef561f9b1228d50b473ca3.jpg

Tap'd from my Droid Turbo
Make that 2 sold! Haha! Now my problem is that I thought Next allowed me to mix and match bits of themes, but I've never actually done it. I tend to try and find free stuff that I can live with these days, so I've only really done an all or nothin' with a theme. Would really like these icons with the rest of the theme I was currently running, or the Medal icons that I ran.

Anybody know what I'm missing, or should I switch launchers again? Haha! I believe I own the premium key to most of the major ones these days.

Also, wtf ever happened to BetterCut? That's how I used to change icons. Loved it. Gone.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Make that 2 sold! Haha! Now my problem is that I thought Next allowed me to mix and match bits of themes, but I've never actually done it. I tend to try and find free stuff that I can live with these days, so I've only really done an all or nothin' with a theme. Would really like these icons with the rest of the theme I was currently running, or the Medal icons that I ran.

Anybody know what I'm missing, or should I switch launchers again? Haha! I believe I own the premium key to most of the major ones these days.

Also, wtf ever happened to BetterCut? That's how I used to change icons. Loved it. Gone.

Smart Launcher 2 lets you mix it up a bit.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Oh sure, suggest one of the few I have NO experience with... :p
LOL It is pretty cool. I haven't bought the premium yet but thinking about it. The free version has lots of nice features. Give it a shot to see what you think.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks

Smart Launcher 2 lets you mix it up a bit.

Oh sure, suggest one of the few I have NO experience with... :p
Ok, this is directly from the play store page for Next Launcher - "Combine all good parts from different themes into a single theme you really love (Theme Mix Mode)"

It's possible, but how do I do it...? Now I'm gonna have to do some major digging after work. I hope that doesn't ONLY apply to the 3D mode, because I'm kinda liking using the 2D mode for now and there are WAY more icon packs and themes that work with it.

UPDATE: Found it! I always hide the Next key. Guess I see now why I shouldn't.

3. How to use icons in GO Launcher themes?
Install a Go Launcher theme -> Click “Next Key”- > Click "Theme Mix" -> Click the shining desktop elements -> Find the GO Launcher theme and apply it.
If you couldn’t apply some themes, please send themes name and your Next Launcher version to [email protected]. We will follow us ASAP.
We strive to become better than we are, providing the best Android home screen replacement for you! Thanks for your support!

Last edited:

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Been a whie since I bought icons... Going to pick up my new Z3 from UPS in a few so I'll be grabbing a few tha phlash icons today!