Safestrap : Can`t mount /Emmc!

starfly

Reaction score
Hello,

Iam using Safestrap the first time.. I was common to CWM since its available, but Safestrap makes some trouble...
Everytime i want to switch to savemode, it claims : Cant mount /emmc!

---> Trying to save my data on Internal Disk even gives the same error.
---> /Emmc isnt manually mountable
---> Tryed to format Internal / External memory with Ext3 Filesystems,didnt work eigther. (using Linux since 12 Years ).

Is it a Known bug, any ideas ? Or back to CWM and hoping that the next time the data "may be" restored ?

OP
S

starfly

Reaction score
Okay, Done this by myself !

The Partitiontable was totaly messed up, setting up the Phone from the roots again helped.

The Partition is now working.

Other Problems are now occuring...

Installed a new rom in Save mode, only a Black screen... Read a lot, deleting a lot, playing a lot.. Only a Black screen...
--> For my opinion as Linuxuser, the SS isnt installing the Images correctly.. It is running in 20 seconds through the
150Mb huge ICS installation, i assume that there is something wrong...

What ? I dont know.. ;)

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
OK I don't know that the German RAZR is compatible with safestrap.

He originally made safestrap for the XT862 Verizon Droid 3. But it doesn't work quite properly for the XT860 or XT863 variants. So I wouldn't be surprised that it doesn't work proper for your phone as it is probably a different model than the Verizon Droid RAZR.

Sent from my XT862 + ICS

OP
S

starfly

Reaction score
Okay, i think that will be the Problem.

Now ive got another one, related to it.

Ive SBF`d the System to set it to zero, Rooted it, updatet it to newest version.

But after all the messing around with the Safestrap / Roms etc, the Phone will not boot into the simple CWM Recovery ( Bootstrapper).

Strapper claims everything to "sucessfull", but it gets stuck on the Motorola Logo.
Theres no difference if i set the Phone "fresh" to zero, via SBF, then killing data and cache, Bootstrapping it. Or if i made the OTA Update, and than Bootstrap it.

After the messing, the cleaning up doesnt seem to help anymore, i cant get into CWM... Stuck always @ motorola Logo.

Can u tell me a solution for it ? Ive got the feeling, that old data is still on the phone, and because of that the CWM woulndt load and freeze.

What to do, any Suggestions, to get it running again with the normal Bootsrapper ?