Safe OC base speed (w/ extra Battery life)???

kevinlaw

Reaction score
Alright, so I've been reading up as much as I can (new to the D2) and my question is what is a safe OC setting (including voltage) so that I can expect improved performance and possible extended battery life (if that is possible)?

I understand that all D2's are different but there has to be a safe improvement. I don't need a rocket, and I really don't want to have to always be looking at the temp. Also, I have a pretty thick cover on, so I'm not sure how adapt I would be at physically telling if it was getting too hot.

*** already rooted :)

OP
K

kevinlaw

Reaction score
Thanks...

What does ulv stand for though? And what voltage? Do you have to set a min or max setting?

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Ulv=ultra low voltage

I have it scale back as the battery decreases so at full charge its 1.2 max .4 min and at 70% it goes down to 1.0 max .4 min

tappin and a talkin

OP
K

kevinlaw

Reaction score
Ulv=ultra low voltage

I have it scale back as the battery decreases so at full charge its 1.2 max .4 min and at 70% it goes down to 1.0 max .4 min

tappin and a talkin

Is there anything that I should be worried about using ulv? I know that a warning comes up when I click that option.

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No worries (for the most part) as long as you don't use ulv any higher than 1.2 but never set it on boot.

tappin and a talkin