Safari for Android.. is it out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Insidious

Reaction score
Even me an Android fanboy thinks that Apples Safari ousts Androids browser. Is there any way to get it onto Android? Maybe I should search xda.

Sent from my now completely stock DROID2 Global :(

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'd say get an iPhone

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Why even answer when it's just going to be a pointless remark like that? He wants one thing off the iPhone, that doesn't mean he wants the entire thing.

To answer the OP's question, I have not seen it anywhere so I do not think it's available.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Why even answer when it's just going to be a pointless remark like that? He wants one thing off the iPhone, that doesn't mean he wants the entire thing.

To answer the OP's question, I have not seen it anywhere so I do not think it's available.

+1!
I don't think its available either AFAIK..

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

bendystrawboy

Reaction score

are you serious?

i really miss the old internet where people who asked semi-retarded questions that would be easier answered by typing your thread into google would be met with light hearted ridicule.

and at the very least some sort of ceiling cat picture.

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why is it a "semi-retarded" question? Because you think so? When someone asks a question here it should be answered accordingly, not with some garbage about buying an iPhone because he had one question about safari.

budlight4me

Reaction score

Pretty simple, if he wants an app only available there go get it there....other than that it ain't happening

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
are you serious?

i really miss the old internet where people who asked semi-retarded questions that would be easier answered by typing your thread into google would be met with light hearted ridicule.

and at the very least some sort of ceiling cat picture.

If all questions should just be "typed into Google", why have a forum at all? Or should I also type that into Google?
With there being iPhones that are running Android OS and vice versa, nothing is out of the question when it comes to programming.

This thread has been Thunder struck!!

budlight4me

Reaction score
All bs aside, it ain't happening, pointless or not

OP
Insidious

Insidious

Reaction score
Whoa guys sheesh.
I asked because I goggled it. After I posted it I took a look over at xda and didn't find much. Sooo thread closed.

Sent from my now completely stock DROID2 Global :(

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
the short answer is no this thread is headed in the wrong direction so its closed

Status
Not open for further replies.