S3 Setting Date and Time Problem?

Rose0202

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
Hi,
I have an Samsung Galaxy S3, and I often face with this issue... Whenever I change the date (Maybe a year later, For example 2015) It then changes back to the current date (2014) How can I fix this problem?
It's not in automatic set up, and this problem happens only when wifi is on... Please tell me how do I fix this issue?

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum.

If this only happens when using WIFI, something out there [perhaps Google] is looking at you date & time and correcting it.

P

promo87

Hi,
I have an Samsung Galaxy S3, and I often face with this issue... Whenever I change the date (Maybe a year later, For example 2015) It then changes back to the current date (2014) How can I fix this problem?
It's not in automatic set up, and this problem happens only when wifi is on... Please tell me how do I fix this issue?
Hmm... that was weird ! haven't heard anything like that why are you trying to change the year for ex 2015 as we are still living in 2014 ?? And tell you what the reason why its correction automatically is because of the Gmail account and Internet connection I guess when you are connected with the WiFi network and then Google sees that you are a year ahead it corrects you system data and time automatically according to the time region you have selected over your gmail account, because at that time your device syncs with the gmail account.