S21 Ultra Call Quality Issues T Mobile

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Good Morning over 10 months ago under a year ago i left verizon and went to t mobile. I have decent signal at home where i should NEVER DROP OR HAVE CALL QUALITY ISSUES ! I have had 3 S21 Ultras Replaced and all same issue. I even try WIFI and still same issues !?!? Suggestions ? Also I am about to DITCH this one and get a S22 Ultra and see how that goes i guess. I just cant have poor call quality ??? Suggestions ???

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I don't know sounds to me like the service carrier is the issue and not the phone... When you travel around different areas is the service still spotty?

Sent from my S22 Ultra

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
IDK Man ! We have 3 IPHONES and Im the only ANDROID Guy with the issue. I use the phone for work at home but not sure why with full BARs of SERVICE as well as being on WIFI and or on WIFI CALLING !?!?!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
IDK Man ! We have 3 IPHONES and Im the only ANDROID Guy with the issue. I use the phone for work at home but not sure why with full BARs of SERVICE as well as being on WIFI and or on WIFI CALLING !?!?!
Hmmm maybe the SIM ..have you tried to swap it for another ? Just thinking out loud of possible issues ...you've tried different phones so thinking not phone

Sent from my S22 Ultra

OP
jared845

jared845

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 4
Hmmm maybe the SIM ..have you tried to swap it for another ? Just thinking out loud of possible issues ...you've tried different phones so thinking not phone

Sent from my S22 Ultra
Well I changed the sim just about 2 hrs ago and have been on the phone and seems like its fixed :D ! YAY! ! Not one person thought !?! CMON!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Well I changed the sim just about 2 hrs ago and have been on the phone and seems like its fixed :D ! YAY! ! Not one person thought !?! CMON!
Hopefully it's resolved it ...good luck keep us posted

Sent from my S22 Ultra

R

RETG

Looks to me like one person did think of it!!!!!!!!!!!!