S Pen with eraser not very useful.

Mookie

Reaction score
I got the Spen with the eraser and it works fine. I like the fact they gave a bunch of replaceable tips. It doesn't fit in the hole which is annoying but not a big deal. What is annoying is it won't work with the original pen still attached. I have to remove it to make it work. Not a big deal except that I will lose the original pen if I don't keep it with the phone and I don't like to have both out or a large hole in my phone. Plus if I leave it I keep getting the "pen is to far away" notifications. I have to leave that on or I will lose the pen.

Any way to keep the original pen installed and be able to use the new pen?

gloster

Reaction score
I got the Spen with the eraser and it works fine. I like the fact they gave a bunch of replaceable tips. It doesn't fit in the hole which is annoying but not a big deal. What is annoying is it won't work with the original pen still attached. I have to remove it to make it work. Not a big deal except that I will lose the original pen if I don't keep it with the phone and I don't like to have both out or a large hole in my phone. Plus if I leave it I keep getting the "pen is to far away" notifications. I have to leave that on or I will lose the pen.

Any way to keep the original pen installed and be able to use the new pen?

You don't have to take out the original pen; it's the way you have your settings. Go into Settings/S Pen and unclick "Battery Saving". When it is clicked, the phone saves battery by not detecting pens when the original pen is slotted.