Runners App??

Big Lou

Reaction score
Big Red - can you post a picture of your Droid in the belkin Armband? interested in this product...if it fits.

- John M.
Well, the name's Lou, but sure. I'll take one this afternoon when I get home for lunch!

Big Lou

Reaction score
Runner v1.61 Application for Android | Health

this is the only app i've used but it works great. gps tracking is extremely accurate, even maps me crossing streets. works great in the background while running music apps. it records your course so you can measure distance, speed, and even averages. a really nice feature is being able to watch your run on a google map. it tells you your speed at any given location throughout your run. great if you're hitting walls and trying to adjust your pace accordingly to increase speed and decrease time.

a few people mentioned my tracks, ill have to check that one out too.

hey papaski, where are you running your marathon and are you going for leisure or to compete? a lot of times they won't let you use devices if you compete. and good luck by the way, the best i've done is a half marathon. i think my knees would explode if i did a full one :p

THANK YOU! This app is what I've wanted ALL along! The website is incredibly useful! Definitely worth the $10 to unlock all the features. We should make a group for all droidforums.net users!

Redsummer

Reaction score
I am a long distance runner. I use my Droid X on all my runs and I love it, I have my GPS, my music and phone all in one. The down fall to that for me is, with GPS on and music playing my battery life last only about 2:45 at best. I have tried Cardio Trainer, Endomondo and My Tracks. I have found that My tracks is more acurate with speed and distance its only downfall is that I shows miles per hour not minutes per mile. As far as music goes, I am currently using Pandora but looking for a application that has music at about 180bpm.