[Rumor] Target Clearing Out All Kindle Inventory Today: Kindle Fire for 30% Off

1989trouble07

Reaction score
Well unless something change since I left work at 5 yesterday.. I'm a manager at radio shack and unless they are lying, and the fact I have spoke with someone from target about product 2 weeks ago. Then you're right, I'm lying about it.

I was just trying to say I can get info on this because they are in fact connected.

Not saying that you're lying, but maybe just where you're at they have some sort of "connection" or whatever you want to call it. I guess like a regional thing there. But, Target as a whole, there is no connection. I have transferred to a few different Targets in different states from moving around and it's been the same for me everywhere.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Targets in my area (DFW) that have mobile departments are Radio Shack employees. Not the entire electronics dept, but the mobile dept. Might not be true across the board, but its not a false statement! :)

Sent from my phone

Fuchueson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
Twitter
mc_morris
I think its mostly the mobile department because I can access all your stores to send you stock etc from mine and that's across the entire country. Last guy I spoke to from target was in Philly I live in Illinois.

Fuchueson

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 4
Twitter
mc_morris
jntdroid said:
The Targets in my area (DFW) that have mobile departments are Radio Shack employees. Not the entire electronics dept, but the mobile dept. Might not be true across the board, but its not a false statement! :)

Sent from my phone

What he said lol

1989trouble07

Reaction score

Sent from my phone

I used to work at a store close to there. Lol. I worked at Target in Cedar Hill.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I used to work at a store close to there. Lol. I worked at Target in Cedar Hill.

Nice - small world. :) I guess "dfw" was too inclusive. The Targets in Frisco, McKinney, and The Colony all have Radio Shack ee's for their mobile dept.

sent from my phone

candeeduhx3

Reaction score
I personally am a Electronic Team Member, and thought I'd give my 2 cents on this thread.

1) I've talked to my Price Change Team Lead, and as far as she knows, in my area (Western WA), she has not gotten any info for mark down on any Kindles. Just that we will no longer be getting replenishment after the Mother's Day Ad.

2) Electronic Team members are not hired by Radio Shack, that is Target Mobile, a 3rd Party vendor. They even have their district meeting at a Radio Shack in the area.

That is all, Thank You.

Narsil

Silver Member
Reaction score
imagesqtbnANd9GcQynKgy4XV510oL_Yzjt.jpg

sweenbeen

Reaction score
Any updates? Is this actually legitimate and happening?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Droid Forums

sweenbeen

Reaction score
So I've been in target a few times since this announcement and I haven't really seen much of a deal... Anyone else?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Droid Forums