[Rumor] Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and Samsung SmartWatch launching in Early September

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Samsung-Galaxy-Note-3-corner-of-note2.jpg

We have some solid intel that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and the Samsung SmartWatch will both be launching in early September. According to insider sources, Samsung is planning a launch event for September 4th. This event will highlight their new high-end line of phablets and a smart watch device. This will put the launch smack dab in the middle of the Apple launch season, which is not really a surprising move on Samsung's part.

Sound off if you are excited about the GNote3 or a Samsung smart watch.

Source: Phandroid

Batman8

Reaction score
I am really disappointed that the Note 3 is not offering much substantial over the Galaxy Note 2 that I already have...updated OS, more ram, .2" bigger screen (which is a joke if you already own the GN2), so I plan on sticking with my GS3 and GN2 for a while. This might be a great phone for folks that don't own a Note already, but I won't be spending $700+ paying retail for it (which is what I would have to do in order to keep my unlimited data plan)! NO THANKS!!!

That's my 2 cents.

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I am really disappointed that the Note 3 is not offering much substantial over the Galaxy Note 2 that I already have...updated OS, more ram, .2" bigger screen (which is a joke if you already own the GN2), so I plan on sticking with my GS3 and GN2 for a while. This might be a great phone for folks that don't own a Note already, but I won't be spending $700+ paying retail for it (which is what I would have to do in order to keep my unlimited data plan)! NO THANKS!!!

That's my 2 cents.

Well think about the people with the OG note though....Your not meant to upgrade every year. I think the note 2 is a great phone. This will just be improving a good thing. .2" screen(probably the same size body as the current N2 with less bezel), 1080P screen, snap 800(with quick charge 2, charging 2x faster then the current note 2), improved Wacom processor with improved screen, improved S-pen, improved overall OS.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
We don't want to know what ya fondle ..Lmao hehe

I'm on board though ...it looks to add to an already solid phone ..sign me up ..plus remember Verizon peeps ..Sept means November ..or October ....

N2 tap'd HD

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I really hope this smartwatch trend doesn't catch on, although I definitely see the appeal for fitness/actives.

bigdad63

Reaction score
Would have upped from my gs3 if it had front facing speakers

D

dappwl

I wonder if the smartwatch will be of any use. I am already dubious about whole smartwatch thing started by a young boy, then Apple, then Samsung now..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
I really hope this smartwatch trend doesn't catch on, although I definitely see the appeal for fitness/actives.

Not that I disagree with you, per se' (disclosure: I do own a BT smart watch but all it does is vibrate for incoming calls, show caller ID, allow me to answer or ignore the call, and alert me when I've left my phone behind), but I'm curious as to what about them turns you off?

:D
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2