[Rumor] Online Orders for the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III Pushed Back to July 19th

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
vzw-sgs3-front-and-back.jpeg

Just a little bit earlier we reported that the retail availability of the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S III has been pushed back to July 12th. Now, according to the latest rumors, current online orders and possibly some preorders have also been pushed back to as far as July 19th. This is certainly a turnabout from what Verizon was able to do previously. At the end of last week we were thrilled to report that some customers were receiving their Verizon SGS3 preorder very early. Unfortunately, supply constraints have slowed the shipment process down some and not everyone will be so lucky.

Source: Phandroid

luv2golf

Reaction score
Pre ordered mine on 6/14 and received an email yesterday that it shipped with a tracking number.

smoov_d

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Twitter
SmoovNerd
Got mine this morning! 32GB, Pebble Blue. :) Pre-ordered on June 19th, fyi.

eztomahawk

Reaction score
Pre-ordered mine 6-15 on received it at noon, 32GB Pebble Blue.

xmlaroux

Reaction score
Just got mine, pre-ordered on June 27th, and my data isn't working over the 3G/4G... working with Cust Support to fix it...

If ANYONE has a Data issue, pull the battery, then the SIM, then hold down Power for 10 sec's, plug SIM back in, then add the battery... boot back up and whala! Data works.

Hope this helps someone and keeps them from waiting on a long holdtime with VZW support.

Last edited:

skennelly

Reaction score
Just got mine, pre-ordered on June 27th, and my data isn't working over the 3G/4G... working with Cust Support to fix it...

If ANYONE has a Data issue, pull the battery, then the SIM, then hold down Power for 10 sec's, plug SIM back in, then add the battery... boot back up and whala! Data works.

Hope this helps someone and keeps them from waiting on a long holdtime with VZW support.

Whoa, you mean to tell me they didn't have you factory reset your phone! :eek: I guess this is why we are paying the $30 upgrade fee.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2