[Rumor] LG Nexus to Launch Oct 29, and Some High Quality Pics Leak of the Device

52brandon

Reaction score
I love my GNEX. Looks and performance. However, there needs to be evolution. If every Ferrari was a 1989 Testarossa, soon enough there'd be no reason to buy a Ferrari

npro1464

Reaction score
Reminds me of the Samsung Galaxy Nexus 4G. Not liking the aesthetics at all.

Yeah. It's sad if you look at this phone then the GNex, the Galaxy Nexus looks so much better in every way. Google really goofed on this one, if this is their one and only Nexus phone this year, which I'm starting to think might be the case. The specs are great, but the lack of an sd card, internal battery and the complete lack of style make me sorry that I waited.

I'll wait a month, read the reviews, and see if the Nexus family rumors comes true. If this is the final design and there's nothing else coming on the horizon, I might just take the plunge on a Note II or GSIII.

ntrddragn

Reaction score
another nexus on VZW? I'll passed. the galaxy nexus is a good phone for me but the way vzw deals with the 'nexus' program is like a spit in the face of 'openness'. might as well make it just another lock android phone on vzw why even bother calling it a 'nexus'? call it a nexus on sprint, t-mo or even att but not vzw. just my opinion.

Droidram56

Reaction score
RyanPm40 said:
Yeah, I would never purchase a smartphone with only 8GB on it. In fact, I don't ever want one with less than 32 GB. I love the storage space on my Galaxy Nexus, and I had a 32GB microsd in my previous Thunderbolt as well.

To me, 8 gb of storage is a real design oversight by LG. Smartphones have exceeded that for months. If I were looking to upgrade, that would be a dealbreaker.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
another nexus on VZW? I'll passed. the galaxy nexus is a good phone for me but the way vzw deals with the 'nexus' program is like a spit in the face of 'openness'. might as well make it just another lock android phone on vzw why even bother calling it a 'nexus'? call it a nexus on sprint, t-mo or even att but not vzw. just my opinion.

Who else around here has JB? Oh yea, no one! :)

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
To me, 8 gb of storage is a real design oversight by LG. Smartphones have exceeded that for months. If I were looking to upgrade, that would be a dealbreaker.

Google runs the specs not LG. If it does come with 8gb's then it would be to hit a certain off contract price point.

npro1464

Reaction score
The "LG Nexus 4" is the stupidest possible name for this phone. They ruined any chance at a numbered naming convention for the Nexuses when they declared the Asus tablet the "Nexus 7." What will they do three years from now, when they reach 7 again?

Reaction score
The "LG Nexus 4" is the stupidest possible name for this phone. They ruined any chance at a numbered naming convention for the Nexuses when they declared the Asus tablet the "Nexus 7." What will they do three years from now, when they reach 7 again?

I'm going to guess that they called it the Nexus 7 because it's a 7 inch tablet... Kind of like Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1, 10.1 inch tablet.

Sent from my Droid Razr Maxx Arctic HD

WestOkid

Reaction score
This phone is Yuck. Everyone is trying to minimize the bezel, but they are growing it. I so wanted a Nexus but every leak of this phone gets uglier.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2