[Rumor] LG G2 to have 5.2-inch Display and Optical Image Stabilization

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
LG-Optimus-G2-first-pic.jpg

So far we have heard a ton of leaked intel on the upcoming LG G2 flagship. We have a couple of rumors regarding the Snapdragon 800 equipped device. One is that it will come with optical image stabilization. This is a rumor we have caught wind of before so, even though it is exciting for photography enthusiasts, it isn't really that new. The other rumor we have today is new. This one suggests the screen size will actually be 5.2-inches. It will still be full HD 1080p of course, but other than that, it basically gains .2 inches in size.

Above we have one of the previously leaked pics of the device, and now that you look at it closer, it could be a bit larger than your typical 5-inch device. How many of you guys are looking forward to this one?

Source: UnWiredView

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
Screen sizes are getting to freaking big. Remember when the original Galaxy Note was considered huge...now its the norm. I don't want an iPhone size screen...thats too small, but seriously, 4.5 is a great size.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
The problem with the bigger screens is it just feels awkward to hold to your ear to talk. Someone should design a smartphone along the shape of the traditional desk handset/receiver - ON THE BACK. So you could have a big honking screen, but for calls flip it over and it's a little concave and feels like an actual telephone.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I thought like you... But guess what? Most Note 2 users including myself don't have a problem talking on the phone in public.. Heck I like my phone size and will not go lower... Here's to the phablets of the world.. Here to stay! Go Big or Go home.. Or in some cases Go Bigger! Hehe

N2 Tap'd

droidxd00d

Reaction score
I thought like you... But guess what? Most Note 2 users including myself don't have a problem talking on the phone in public.. Heck I like my phone size and will not go lower... Here's to the phablets of the world.. Here to stay! Go Big or Go home.. Or in some cases Go Bigger! Hehe

N2 Tap'd

The truth. Lol could never go to a smaller phone again after the note. I doubt I would want a phone with a bigger footprint though. Make the screen as big as you want just slim down the bezel.

xtor

Reaction score

N2 Tap'd

I'm with you, my note looks like a regular size phone in my hand, fits perfectly!

View attachment 64462

sent from a note yee

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm all for the N3 if it comes with more screen but slim and no added width..
And phone looks perfect on screen all you need is a nice Spigen home button.. Hehe

N2 Tap'd