[Rumor] LG G2 Coming to U.S. Shores in Mid-September

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Verizon-LG-G2-wide.png

According to insider sources, the new LG G2 will launch in the United States in the middle of September. Specifically, the intel suggests that Verizon will get the LG flagship on September 12th, and that this will be one day ahead of AT&T for the device. If that part is true, then it could signal the beginning of the Apocalypse...

Since when does Big Red ever get a phone before anyone else, especially a phone that doesn't have Motorola to thank for building it?

All sarcasm aside, it will be a welcome change to see VZW launch a new flagship on their network, and we have quite a few members excited to get their hands on this phone. Right now we aren't sure when the other U.S. carriers, Sprint and T-Mobile, will get the LG G2, but it should be around the same timeframe. It is possible they will release it before Verizon, which could perhaps save us all from Doomsday.

Incidentally, the European launch of the handset is set for around the same time as well. Sound off if you are okay with Verizon ushering in Armageddon to bring us the new LG G2 first!

Source: AndroidAuthority

jspradling7

Reaction score
HURRY UP!!!

I want one of those so bad I can taste the plastic... kinda has a licorice flavor with a hint of pepper. The upgrade for my personal unlimited number came up last week. I might as well use it, everyone seems convinced that the unlimited's are getting squashed at year end anyway. I'll still get one of the Moto's for the company pool, but this one is "my precious".

images

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
HURRY UP!!!

I want one of those so bad I can taste the plastic... kinda has a licorice flavor with a hint of pepper. The upgrade for my personal unlimited number came up last week. I might as well use it, everyone seems convinced that the unlimited's are getting squashed at year end anyway. I'll still get one of the Moto's for the company pool, but this one is "my precious".

images

Sell your unlimited account on ebay! I sold mine for $200!

jspradling7

Reaction score
Thought about it. But I like the number and it's all over my stationary.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Where did you hear they are taking unlimited away. I doubt very much they will do that, not when T-Mobile and Sprint are offering unlimited, if they decide to take mine away, I will just switch carriers, very simple, with that said, I doubt very much they will just take away the very few unlimited plans that are still out there.

TatDroid

Reaction score
everyone seems convinced that the unlimited's are getting squashed at year end anyway."
I don't want to hijack this thread off topic, but I do get a little tired of the "I think they will because" and "no they won't because" discussions. The fact is that, until and unless Verizon tips their hand on the future of unlimited data, NO ONE KNOWS.

akhenax

Silver Member
Reaction score
I don't want to hijack this thread off topic, but I do get a little tired of the "I think they will because" and "no they won't because" discussions. The fact is that, until and unless Verizon tips their hand on the future of unlimited data, NO ONE KNOWS.

This!

To put the discussion back on topic, I have never been so enthused about a phone since the HTC One. I can't wait to read a review by Anatech.