[Rumor] Leaked ICS Update Schedule for Rezound, RAZR/MAXX & Xoom

loki993

Reaction score
I wonder when people are going to stop believe these ginned up spreadsheets that are supposedly from Verizon. You wound think someone would have learned by now.

Reaction score
I think everyone might get a laugh out of this
[video=youtube;i2KKvIiPb5s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2KKvIiPb5s&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

JUSTinOC

Reaction score
If you have a Rezound and want ICS just install the latest leak. I did and I couldn't be happier. My phone has never been faster or smoother. No bugs at all so far.

Think we will be able to do a factory reset to go back to the older version still? Or still receive the OTA update? That is the only thing holding me back. I don't want to be stuck in this version and this version only. Sorry if this is a dumb question....I'm just trying not to root this phone like my last 3.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
JUSTinOC said:
Think we will be able to do a factory reset to go back to the older version still? Or still receive the OTA update? That is the only thing holding me back. I don't want to be stuck in this version and this version only. Sorry if this is a dumb question....I'm just trying not to root this phone like my last 3.

If you install the leak a factory reset will not take you back to gingerbread. I believe that you can get back to it but I don't know what is involved in doing it. Besides this phone runs so good there is no way I'd want to go back, not happening. Now as far as getting the OTA when it comes out, I honestly don't know what will happen when it comes out. Most of us who have installed it are thinking that the OTA will just replace this because the build number should be higher BUT THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF THIS!!! So the bottom line is do it at your own risk. As for me if I don't get the OTA I really don't care because I'm loving this ICS leak.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.