rubiX Focused on .340 OTA

Growler48

Reaction score
I didn't know about the logwrapper files when I flashed back to my stock backup and un-rooted. I took the OTA and re-rooted w/Z4 w/no problems at all. My phone boots into Clockwork Recovery every time the phone reboots now and I think it has to do w/the logwrapper file. Still trying to do research on it. Just a minor, one button push inconvenience until I can figure out how to fix it.

Good to know.
I've had to help others with .sbf a few times, because going back to their orig. backup didn't do the trick, and I made the assumption that it was due to logwrapper again (this WAS an issue upgrading from 2.1 to 2.2 via the OTA)....

Regarding booting into recov, try resetting ClockworkMod Recovery via this method once, it should do the trick:
Help I've lost ClockWork recovery, my phone just reboots back into android

Problem solved! Although the problem I had wasn't particularly addressed in your post, I followed the same instructions and now my phone reboots perfectly without entering Bootstrap Recovery every time. In my case, resetting didn't do the job. Nor did clearing cache, data and force stop. I uninstalled both Boostrapper and ROM Manager at the same time and it worked. I don't know if one or the other would've fixed the problem by themselves. Thanks!